Friday, September 11, 2015

Emi main masak masak :)

Hi

So today ,

Suprisely . I wake up in the morning and tell my mum that I want to hv a breakfast with my own air tangan . So she quite suprise and glad as her daughter want to make a breakfast (first time) .

I know people will judge me but its up to them .
I know I'm bad in cooking
I know I cant cook well
and I know I rarely cook .

but I always wanted to cook like others and I dont know what is wrong with me .
Well , I prefer kemas rumah , mop , cuci toilet basuh pinggan , kemas dapur , kemas bilik and menjahit etc .

I AM BAD GIRL . I KNOW IT . DON'T YOU DARE TO COME INTO MY LIFE . YOU WILL REGRET . take a note please


So
here my very first nasi goreng blackpepper .
 #senangjemasakrupanya #kenapatakcakapawalawal








and I wish this is not my last try . and my Achievement unlock :)






Xoxo 
Lia


No comments:

Post a Comment