Saturday, February 2, 2013

Setelah Lame Menyepi .....


Hye and Assalamualaikum readers .


Okay, so I haven't really been updating my blog. I don't really know what to update about.
Yeahh, because I'm not in mood to write so I found these other set of questions on bloggie that I'm going to answer. Don't mind the wrong numberings. I can't be bothered to fix them.

Lets start here !

1. Who was the last person you held hands with? My mom, I think.
2. Are you outgoing or shy? Shy around people I'm not close with, outgoing people I'm close with. Well, takkenal maka takCinta kann . (tade kaitan pun actually) HAHA
4. Are you easy to get along with? If the latter is an easy-going person.

5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you? Oh I don't think I'm ever going to get drunk because I don't drink alcohol. And then there's the issue of the person that I like. I don't think the person I like likes me haha.

6. What kind of people are you attracted to? Tall, outgoing, funny. someone like ZAIN HAKIMI .hewhew .

7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now? I dont think so. No one attract with me . sobsobsob :(

8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? ??

10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? sape ea ? I really never have deep conversations with anyone. I only have deep conversations with myself. LOL

11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
''NARUTO is on TV3 . pegi lahh tengok =='' 
 (HAHA , pelik je kann texting tuu ? actually , my friend --> En. Musuh really love Naruto and I dengan baik hatinya remind kan die tgk anime tuu even I'm know that he not be able to watch that anime as he's not at home that time .. saje nak sakat die . *puass hati )

12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? Zikir terapi diri by Hafiz Hamidun . Ehh , thats not a song eahh ? hee . silapsilap . SONGs ? Maafkan aku by Last Minute , Kamu Saja by Ainan Tasneem , Sayang by Shae . enough . enough . i got blurrr ==''

13. Do you like it when people play with your hair? Sometimes.

14. Do you believe in luck and miracles? I believe in ALLAH.

15. What good thing happened this summer? Do we have summer? It's summer all year round LOL.

16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? I don't remember the last person I kissed. My parents maybe. If it is, then I would.

17. Do you think there is life on other planets? Wallhualam

18. Do you still talk to your first crush? No. maluu* but He just text me last nite . but I doesnt reply . I dun want to have conversation with HIM anymore . But I'm Still Miss HIM . Ohmyy . as a friend je lahh . well , I'm still keep his present . * I'm used your Purse lol . takmaluu kann . HAHA , nanti lahh saya tukar yang baru .

19. Do you like bubble baths? Ooh. Bubble baths are lovely. It's a shame I haven't had one in ages.

20. Do you like your neighbors? Perhaps. I don't talk to them a lot though.

21. What are you bad habits? Cepat Merajuk* Sensitive

22. Where would you like to travel? AROUND THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. MECCA and PARIS for sure

24. Favorite part of your daily routine? Texting .

25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? My thighs . LOL

26. What do you do when you wake up? Check my phone ! So , please do wish me 'GoodMorning' , So , I would be happy for a day :) heeee

27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? Lighter of course!

28. Who are you most comfortable around? MYSELF .

29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up? What are you talking about? I'm not sure whether I do have EX or not . Its complicated youuu ,

30. Do you ever want to get married? Of course. It's sunnah. ASAP . even I'm not good in cooking but In shaa Allah , I could be Like Ersalina .So, thats why I'm need a boy like Zain Hakimi . hewheww *kenyitmatasebeleh

33. Do you play sports? What sports? No , I hate sports .

34. Would you rather live without TV or music? Without TV. As a prove I'm still can alive 2years at hostel without TV . and I'm just need music sometime . when I'm bored and no idea to study .

35. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? I do that a lot of the time. and now I DO LIKE YOUUU . but I would never tell you because I'm worry I would lost you . ' Diam itu lebih baik dari berkata-II kann '

36. What do you say during awkward silences? Make it more awkward by not saying anything.

37. Describe your dream girl/guy? This is going to take pages and pages of to describe them . I'm not even going to bother trying to shorten it. hee * I will update soon . In Shaa Allah

38. What are your favorite stores to shop in? I don't have a particular preference.

39. What do you want to do after high school? Go to a good University, being an Accountant and marry a good man :)

40. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Of course.

41. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean? I don't know what to say, or I'm lost in my thoughts.

42. Do you smile at strangers? Only if they smile at me. but why not if I'm start first .

46. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? To solat subuh.

48. Have you ever been high? Nope.

49. Have you ever been drunk? Certainly not.

51. Ever wished you were someone else? When I wish to be someone else, Someone like artist . I remind myself of how lucky I am. Then I will not wish for it anymore.

52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself? My english language . I want to speak like orang puteh u'ools .

53. Favourite makeup brand? I don't wear make up . FRANKLY SPEAKING , I'm just use johsonbaby powder and lip ice . it's enough for me as a young teenagers . Make Up just like conteng my muka youu. comot* honestly I dunno how to makeup =='' ade aku kesahhh , hee

54. Favourite store? Any shopping mall .

61. Been suspended/expelled? For what? I'm a good student*

62. Been arrested? For what? I'm a good citizen* Nauzubillah

63. Ever been in love? i have no idea .

65. Are you hungry right now?
I'm just take a lunch .

70. Names of your bestfriend? I've a lot of bestfriend(s).I cant mention only a bestfriend . Fatin,Aqilah,Aimi,Umi,Afzam,Husna and blablabla . yeahhh .

72. What colour are your towels? DustyPINK and LightPINK . one for cover hair and another for cover body .

72. How many pillows do you sleep with? Three or maybe more sometimes

75. Favourite animal? doest like animal =="

77. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate for sure .

78. Favourite ice cream flavor? Chocholate of course .

81. Favourite tv show?
MAHARAJALAWAKMEGA . tapi dah ending dahh . So , for now I'm really dunno what are my favourites . LOL

82. Favourite movie?
I dunno . semua same jee :(

87. First person you talked to today? My mom of course .

88. Last person you talked to today?
My mom again . ( no one at home )

89. Name a person you hate? dulu ade . tapii.... Life is too short to waste time HATING anyone . So , I wouldn't hate HIM anymore :)

90. Name a person you love? Capital N . Nur Emiliana Adam . hee , MYSELF :)

91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now? No , i dunno who . haa , AMSYAR . budakcutemute tuu . hee

92. In a fight with someone?
I don't think so.

95. Last movie you watched?
Minyak Dagu

96. Favourite actress?
Heliza Helmi

97. Favourite actor?
I have too many. AMAR ASYRAF . ASYRAF MUSLIM

99. Have any pets? No. My parents won't let me. AND I pun memang taksukee .

102. Do you regret anything from your past? Lots. But let bygone be bygone . Everything happened for a reason .

104. Do you miss anyone from your past? Yes I do . But I cant mention his name . (emylealover) yess , you're . HAHA , 4years ago .

106. Ever broken someone’s heart? Have I?

107. Have you ever been on a horse? I've touched a horse. when I was in primary kot .Never rode one before though.

108. What should you be doing? Nothing really.

109. Is something irritating you right now? Yes. En. Musuh ! takhabes-II nak sakat saya . tahulah I'm not good in cooking =='' again *pengakuanberanimati 

110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt? Sure, many times. :'(

112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I don't like crying in front of people. I prefer nanges sorang-II dan hanya berdua dengan ALLAH . thats more SWEET kann ? HE's know everything about US .

113. What was your childhood nickname? Lia .

114. Have you ever been out of your province/state? yes. I'm stay at boarding school for 2 years in KELANTAN .BTW, I'm just having a trip with my teachers , and AQILAH,SHILA,TATI,MAZUAN in previous school to Nilai and Kuala Lumpur .

116. Are you listening to music right now?
No.

119. Favourite book?
Pemilik Cintaku Setelah Allah Dan Rasul by Fatimah Syarha . Really LOVE it ! Do read this guys , nak pinjam PM saye ye , Hehe *



120. Are you afraid of the dark? Sometimes .

121. Are you mean? I can be mean if I want to be.

122. Is cheating ever okay? Sometimes.

124. Do you believe in love at first sight? No .

125. Do you believe in true love? Yes. I hope you're my true Love even you're my Second sight . heee . LOVE AT SECOND SIGHTs . why not . kann

127. What makes you happy?
Having fun and doing fun things.

128. Would you change your name? No. My parents gave me such a beautiful name . Nur Emiliana ( Jarang nak jumpe tau . hehe )

129. What your zodiac sign? Sagitarius ---->

131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? depend , even MUSUH pun boleh jadi SUAMI , KAWAN apetah lagi kann . Hee , (actually I'm just read a novel tittle MUSUHKU SUAMIKU by Zuera Rasiddin )

                               The Novel . bought at Popular, MesraMall 6Disember2012


133. Favourite lyrics right now?
''I stalk your profile when i miss you '' by Jazz Hayat ( FACT : I stalk your profile when I miss you )

136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed? Closed and locked ! ohh , I'm still remember . 1November2012 . cukuplah hanya sekali even I was not there but thats still my room . AP-G-23 .

137. How tall are you? 155 cm kot . Last update time Ujian SEGAK kat maktab dulu . ohh , lamenye ,

138. Curly or Straight hair? Straight of course .

139. Brunette or Blonde? Both not ! Black

140. Summer or Winter? Winter

141. Night or Day? Night .

144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?
Milk chocolate.

145. Tea or Coffee?
Both not .

148. What’s your favourite quote?
; SAYS | Its take a short time to love someone but we need a life to forget our lover. Moral of the story dont try to enter in someone life if u not ready to stay untill the end,because u can be the cruel person ever when u leave someone that really loves u.But for me,'NO MAN NO CRY'l

NO couple before NIKAH ♥ (copy from my fav quote in FACEBOOK ).


149. Do you believe in ghosts? No

150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
there's not book around me . LOL




Thats All . more update soon . In Shaa Allah .

Byee . Hug and kiss *
mmuahh pipi kanan , muahh pipi kiri . *girls only :)


DearDAIRY♥ emyleana official :)


4 comments: