Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Life

Bismillahirahmanirahim

Assalamualaikum Cinta 

I wish someone reply me 'Waalaikumusalam Rindu'
oh poor emi . joking*

So yaa , Its February now . 
How time flies . so fast
Almost a month I'm being UiTM student
and Alhamdulillah I feel so blessed

Frankly speaking I love this new environment
Even this course quite tough but
I believe in Allah
As long as we are in right way
follow His guidance
In shaa Allah , He will help us 
Well , there's not easy thing in this world

*next three day , I've progress test . prayforme
thankyou





Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.


                                                                                                            
                 Love , yana

No comments:

Post a Comment