Thursday, December 19, 2013

CAT- UiTM

Assalamualaikum

Alhamdulillah , thanks to Allah for giving us a chance to stay alive today
So , my previous post is about KMM vs UITM
and yes , I'm officially not KMM student
So , people keep asking me why I choose UiTM instead of KMM
even before this I choose KMM instead of UiTM
Lol , confuse #&&^@!
what the hell is this emi !

Okay
cool babe
May2013 I decide to further my study at KMM but ...
Dec2013 I decide to get out from KMM and further my study at UiTM
actually the course that UiTM offered me in May and Dec were a different courses


So this , May2013 . Diploma Perakaunan - 3years



December2013 . Certified Accounting Technician (UK) - 1years 





And Alhamdulillah , 
I pass the interview even the panel quite psyco me . 
Before I've made decision whether accept or decline the offer
I sent email to Dr Roszana 
Ask for her advise




I knew CAT is quite difficult and costly 
but I believe Allah is always there for me . 
Well , there's no easy thing in this world . 
Oh , actually CAT is kinda like foundation .
1 year or 2 sem to finish (9 papers)
But for those who get A in Principal Account SPM exempted 1paper
Then , proceed with ACCA 3 years (14 papes)
ACCA ( Association Of  Chartered Certified Accountant )
But those who doing CAT exempted 3 papers
BTW , ACCA is the second toughest course in the world
And CAT-ACCA is all in english (syllabus UK)
Thats why this paper is costly .
So , emi !
Lets study hard .
I guess no more playplay
CAT-ACCA is all about money
Do your best and get study grant from UiTM
Remember your dream
A chartered Accountant 
May Allah ease 
Pray for me guys 

Bismillah
Nur Emiliana Adam , CA
Aamiin


"Faith and prayer are the vitamins of the soul; man cannot live in health without them"

Love , Emi


18 comments:

  1. Hi, wht will be ask in the interview? how you answered it? Is there any exam? Could you give me some tips. Nervous and thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear , whatsapp me can ? 0145296393 . thankyou , I'll tell you later :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum, can i have ur email or wechat id? i wanna ask u about CAT in uitm.. Help me please. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  4. assalamualaikum,bole taw x cost utk wat cat nie? when iv fully english or not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ^^ , may I know more information about interview in CAT at UITM? ... I decided to take this course ....

    ReplyDelete
  7. my interview next week for UITM =='

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi nak tanya, kalau ambil this course ada tak degree in accountacy?

    ReplyDelete
  9. What do you mean? I don't get your question. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  10. Assalamualaikum. Saya dpt diploma perakaunan di uitm. Boleh tak saya nk amik acca lepas diploma? Kalau tkboleh ada cara lain tak? Diploma ada exemption paper tak? Terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sure , I got friends who did ACCA after dip . You will get exemption for paper F1 F2 and F3 . 3papers exemption out of 14

      Delete
  11. Assalamualaikum. Saya dpt diploma perakaunan di uitm. Boleh tak saya nk amik acca lepas diploma? Kalau tkboleh ada cara lain tak? Diploma ada exemption paper tak? Terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bole x nk tawu...ape yg sy kne prepair untuk hadap interview tu??

    ReplyDelete
  13. assalam..i want to know it is better for me further my study in ASASI or in CAT???Im confuse which one i want to...can u give some advises

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I get a few tips about the interview
    Thank you in advance <3

    ReplyDelete