Wednesday, December 18, 2013

And again KMM vs UITM

Assalamualaikum

People keep asking me ,

"why nak keluar matrik"
"why , UITM"
"takmenyesal ke keluar matrik ?"
" emi , dah nak habis dah matrik , dah fikir betulbetul ?"

Yeah , a day after I knew that I've pass the IV ,
Im stress !
I cant focus lecture
I dont know whether I should decline or accept
I dont know whether Ive to stay matrik or leave

So , I decided to perform istikarah
And , my instict prefer to go UiTM
Seems , Ive not perform well during PSPM1
Even , before this , I told to myself
'' If I get fourflatter I'll stay at Matrik but If not , I leave"
So , here the reason why I prefer UiTM instead of staying at KMM.
I dont care Ive wasting my time for 6month there
By the Way , I'm not wasting my time actually
I learnt something there
Yes , I learnt something .
I believe in a miracle of Allah
I believe that everything happens for a reason
And I definetly agree that Allah is the best planner
May Allah ease my way
Alhamdulillah for everything





"Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah."
[ Surah Al-'Imran ; 159 ]

Love , Emi



No comments:

Post a Comment