Wednesday, December 18, 2013

KMM Dihatiku walau jauh dimata

Assalamualaikum .

So , its gonna be a 'sad' post .
But , no worry . Emi is joke . LOL 
So , yahhh 131213 I'm officially not a KMM student . after settle all things , meet librarian , fellow , penyelia , councelor and last but no least HEP and the abang yang poyos . 
Alhamdulillah , everything went well . 
But , I decide to stay at KMM for two days since I havent finish packing all stuff yet . 
Two days spending my time w/ the person I Love would be the most special day in KMM . 
We hv been together for ony 6month but hey ! we act like we hv been together for 6years . How special there are . even Roommates , Wingmates or even my Praticummates . 
So guys ! Im gonna miss you till my last breath
I wish I can meet you someday .
In shaa Allah.



"Somehow I know we'll meet again. Not sure quite where and I don't know just when. You're in my heart, so until then it's time for saying goodbye." 


Love , Emi

No comments:

Post a Comment