Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Patah

Patah seribu hatiku bila mengenangkan segala yang aku angan selama ni hancur berkecai . Ooooo #nyanyiinownstyle

Emi is patah seribu .

Come on orang putus cinta je ke boleh patah seribu ni ?
Orang putus 'Angan angan' pun boleh patah sejuta tau .

Dushh
This is what happened to this girl (emi)
Lol . Am not too serious but the moment when your crush (notreallycrushbutsomeonewhomakeyoubebetterthanbeforeandwhoinspiredalot) tweet that he's got someone who just perfect in his eyes and would like to recommend to his sister . Like what #Ithoughthegotnofeelingstowardsgirl #Imdefinetlywrong and THIS IS NOT A GOOD NEWS .

I wonder why Im so emotional
Padahal he just crush zaman up sikit pada monyet je pun (kasarnya bunyi #readitproper) but I always dream that he would be mine . IN FACT I DONT LOVE HIM PUN . #Igotproblemeirhheartfeelings #amtoyoungforthisissue

excuse me

* I hope no one read this entry (write this for own purpose and I just love to write , thats all ) No STALKER please , just pleaseeeee guys

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment