Monday, August 31, 2015

Dear Wanie .

Hi wanieeeeeee .

I know it's gonna be a late  post but no worry I wouldn't forget your birthday.
sorry for not being there with you to celebrate your birthday .
I wish I can do something special for you but I got blank idea . oh excuse my idea-less

I hope your love one will do special for you .
yen , can you do this for wanie ? ๐Ÿ˜‰

So , wanie
happy 20th birthday .
May Allah ease you in everything you do .
be a good daughter to your parents
a good sister to your brothers
and be a good person to everyone .

I'm feel bless knowing you as my bestfriend
I know my time with you is too limited
but no matter what,  your name your soul Will last longer in my heart

I just love you .
and I look forward to showing you how much I care .

Thankyou mak wanie sebab lahirkan wani yang cantik ni ๐Ÿ’•
last but not least aku dah booking Kau jadi bridesmaid aku 5tahun Lagi . takkisah la Kau dah ️️ade Anak 3 time tu . okay tu je nota kaki

sincerely , kembar Kau (budak smk paka yg cakap )

No comments:

Post a Comment