Monday, August 25, 2014

Dear Aqilah Farisyha

25 August 2014

This girl turning 19 today ! Yeeheetttt . 

Happy Birthday NURUL AQILAH FARISYHA ♥ 
May Allah bless you and ease you in everything you do 
Goodluck study ! 

Be a good along to your brothers 
Be a good daughter to your ummi and abah 
Be a good wife to your future husband 
Be a good mother to your future son and daughter 
Be a good friend to Me ! Be a good person to everyone 

Nanti kalau i kena warded ke ape , rawat i meh ? 

Girl, Im happy knowing you 
Im happy as we still keep in touch even we hv been far away for quite long period . 
Im happy to be your friend dear 
May Allah bless our beautiful friendship .. till jannah kay 
7 years and still counting . 





Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.






With love and flying kiss from shah alam Emi ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment