Sunday, September 11, 2016

My BFF off market - #NanaLuqman


Hi its been awhile since my last post . yes ikr .
But I'm feel like updating my blog abt my BFF's wedding . Best moment should be captured isn't ?

So , this entry basicly full with photo that I captured during the wedding ( sorry for the low quality image bcs Im just use Iphone took this photo and some from my friends )

I knew , Im not the only one who really excited when We got to know that our BFF is getting married at this young age .  She's so lucky as she married her bestfriend and I guess Luqman is a nice guy even I dont know him personally but the way he treat Nana , yes he is !

Oh , did I forgot to mention , My BFF is Norsyazana Noordin , my former batchmates at MRSM Tumpat . The first person ever who gettin married in our batch ! Sape tak excited , tell me !!

Tbh , I really love this kind of wedding concept . Simple yet beautiful wedding . It was held at Bora Ombak anyway .

So lazy to write , enjoy the photo as much as I enjoyed blog this !


The Maid of honour 



The bride and Groom .

The bridemaids .
 My very first time jadi bridemaids . Sumpah penat but really love this experience .
Thanks nana for  this oppurtunity :)

Maid on duty but always ready for photo , Thanks bar captured this .

OOTD featuring Losraveda outfit .

While the bride is busy w/ her guest . I stoled her handbouquet . 

Selfie is a must ! pssst , Ara's make up always on point .



The girls always pantang nampak mirror I told you .


Hazwan , Barr , Ara and Emi Reunited after 6months. Bila lagi nak jumpa ntah .
 Memasing busy .

With former classmates - 3 out of 28 . Iqbal is always Iqbal , I told you .


1/8 of Felix Exitus 1112 . Next reunion on next wedding I guess .


Lighting game so strong ! 


The cake of the night . There's story behind this .




W/ favourite girlcrush since my first day in tumpat 

The bride busy w/ the groom . So the maids conquered their pelamin .


20 and still waiting for the other half . Will you be mine ?
 bcs I'm desperately need one . HAHA



Love is in the air .



To Nana and Luqman , 

Congratulation on your wedding , I knew this entry is about 5months late but idc . haha 
enjoy you days as husband and wife . 
To nana , be a good wife to your husband , and a great mother to your future babies , and to Luqman , JAGA  NANA ELOK ELOK ! 
May Allah bless your marriage and last but not least Selamat Bercinta hingga ke syurga :)

p/s Luqman's junior is coming very soon . Auntie Emi cant wait for this ! 


XOXO ,
Emi 











No comments:

Post a Comment