Saturday, December 17, 2016

APACs Gloryfying Dinner 2016

20 october 2016
Bluewave Hotel , Shah Alam

Hi ,

Obviously it was abt 2 month late but I still want to blog this ! Enjoy the photo as much as I enjoy blog this . XOXO





My OOTN (outfit of the night) is from everyone favourite designer , Jovian Mandagie . This is one of his RTW collection for raya 2016 . Bought M size but unfortunately it was one size bigger than mine . I did alter w/ my own one day before the event . Glad it doesnt look weird at all . pheww 

Disclaimer ; This outfit is not sponsored 





Basicly the itinerary for the night , everything went smooth and as a guest i do not see any flaws . Well ,  thumbs up to all commitee especially to  Apacs Familia 15/16 . you nailed it guys !




Food sumpah sedap gila . I gave 4.5 out of 5 .
 Tbh , first time I pergi dinner melantap betul betul (like pergi kenduri kahwin gitu)  . kenyang and worth it ! Sadly , dish lain taksempat nak snap . this one je I manage to snap .


Highlight of the night . 






With my forever love hate girlfriend , Najihatul Asikin . She's one year younger than me but her brain just like year older than me . yes she's pretty with brain . always and always Love you :)







With Everyone favourite Senior , Fahim . Now , he currently an auditor at EY (obviously , just look at his tie) and With my lovely F9 lecturer , Madam Shariffah .



EY families :)

Featuring our beloved HR manager , Judy Lim , fellow partners , Seniors and EY ambassadors . Some will be graduate soon . gonna miss them .





with Qila , My driver of the night 


With the stunning lady , Farrah Aida (annoying but paling sayang)


Me . Lisa and Jasmira ( Ex MRSM buddies)

Obviously , there were only three of us doing CAT ACCA in our batch ( Felix Exitus 1112)  . We rarely took photo together as we rarely met . Sumpah jarang gila jumpa , and glad this time we manage took photo together .

Candid 

Basicly , my batch is small . So we do not  need much space to take photo . LOL . Most of them are 96 buddies . Obviously sebab  i masuk lambat , only Fazreeq and I were 95 in the photo below  but its okay we still look young kan ?


1/3 of our batch . CAT jan 13

Us ft Mrs President's  , kak Aifa :) 





Fazlin , Najah , Me and Sikin 


With Syafiq , our former president 


MOTN is done by my roomate . I did ask for light make up as I dont wanna look weird during the event as this is my first time wore make up .







And last but not least .........................





 Till then ,

XOXO , Emi :)




No comments:

Post a Comment