Saturday, March 7, 2015

CAT ACCA - Part III

Hi Assalamualaikum

So , this is the Third Part after Part I Part II about CAT ACCA .
Seems people keep whatsapp and DM me and asking the 'same' question regarding this course and I was like quite busy to reply . I'm sorry guys . So why not I share with you guys a lil bit that might confusing you and keep crossing in your mind what CAT is and what is blablababla .


So here , 'quite famous' or cliche question that most people whatsapp and dm me :)


1. Am I able to do CAT if I'm not from Account background and not taking Prinsip Perakaunan upon SPM ?

Yes , you are able to do this as long as your result is good . But please bukan paksaan from other party because CAT is not easily to pass . Well , from my experience most of Non-Account backgroung scored more . So please , keep positive in everything you doing , it doesnt matter you hv account background or not because you will be learn in FA1 subject but student who got As in PA upon spm you will get exemption for this paper :)


2. What is qualification to do this course ?

Honestly Im not really know details because this might be different from year to year but what can I say is you must get at least 5As in your SPM result . you should score in these 3 subject anyway .  Addmath English Account 


3. Who will sponsor when I'm doin CAT ?

If you ask me , my parents sponsored all my financing when Im doin CAT because I havent get any scholar :( But a you can apply for PTPTN loan if you dont want to burden your parents . its your choice anyway :)


4. How much cost for CAT level ?

(PAPERs)
there's 4 papers = RM 2++ * 4 = RM 1000
there's 3 papers = RM 340 * 3 = RM 1020
there's 2 papers = RM 4++ = RM 900
TOTAL = RM 2920 

(UiTM Fees)
1st sem = RM 7++
2nd sem = RM 480
TOTAL = RM 1200

(ACCA Fees)
Registration fee = GBP 81 * RM 5.++ = RM 4++
Annual Fee = GBP 83 * RM 5.++ = RM 4++
TOTAL : RM 1000

(STUDY MATERIAL)
Textbook = RM 80 each
Revision Kit = RM 50 each
*depend on your either to buy original or photostate or buy from senior 
TOTAL : RM 1170

(Intensive Revion Class IRC)
RM 1++ or RM 200 but I suggest you for FFM and FTX only :)
TOTAL : RM 400

TOTAL : RM 5610

Ni I draft je tau , it might be vary :)

But no worry , for exam fees you can apply  grant from UiTM but you need to score upon Progress test and Trial :)


5. How to apply this course ? Is it the same with UPU 

You need to buy pin number from BSN under proffesional programme UiTM which is cost RM17 and apply on online.uitm.edu.my . No , it is different from UPU 


6. What will be ask during interview ? I'm nervous 

First of all please dont get nervous . just chill okay :)
From my experience there will 2 session

1. essay writting (regarding ACCA , proffesional course , accountancy , UiTM)
e.g  why you prefer UiTM instead of any other university or private college ?
      why proffesional background is important to work as an accountant ?
      this  course is quite tough and costly . Are you willing to take a risk ?

2. Interview with panel
Normal question like other interview and they will relate what you have been write in essay  *So please write it proper because they will read your essay in from of you :)


7. People said that this course is tough and costly , is it ?

Come on guys . everything in this world is not easier and I can say that it worth to 'invest' in this course because it will be a long term investment and you will not regret once you become ACCA affiliate . The most important thing is you must struggle and NEVER GIVE UP ONCE YOU FAILED because failure is normal in this course and  it doesnt mean that you are not good . But please dont repeat the failure because  'FAIL' is a virus . 


I think thats all from me and I hope it will help you a lil bit about this course and if you have any question regarding this course 'again' you can dm me on twitter @IamEMILIANAA or directly dm on official Twitter of Proffesional Programme  in UITM @apacs14 . But please guys , read this first dont ask me the same question because I'm also a students and I have so many thing to do . Okay :)

Bye and thankyou for reading .


Love , Emi 

















2 comments:

  1. Akak nak tanya, kalau ambik course ni, nanti dapat degree in accountacy ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi syafizee . No , you will entitled to get prof cert which is ACCA qualification

      Delete