Wednesday, February 18, 2015

#HBsincerelylia Angah Turns 25




18 February 2015

Happy 25th birthday to my Angah
Most loyal brother since 95
I wonder how he treat me when I was baby


Is he happy to have me as a sister ?
To be honest I'm not very close with him


Seriously,

I could be the most awkward person when I talk to him
You might be surprise , lol (because we are sibling)
but I can't deny this ☺️
you may ask my parents anyway

But the most surprise things is
when he said that he's going to married w/ kak Ana a month before he engaged

And I was Like Seriously #$^@#&&%$#^#


he's goin to married , he just 24 kot .......








I know you might not read this but I just want to express my love towards you . You're the best brother ever , you never made me cry , never spoil me and always understand me

Can't wait to see your baby and I will be auntie very soon . Finally


Your one and only sister , 
Lia 









No comments:

Post a Comment